We welcome your contributions! To contribute to Stardoc, fork the Skydoc GitHub repository and start submitting pull requests.
Contributing to Skydoc
In general, we prefer contributions that fix bugs or add features (as opposed to purely stylistic, refactoring, or "cleanup" changes). Please check with us on the bazel-dev mailing list or open a GitHub Issue before investing a lot of time in a patch.
To submit a patch to Skydoc:
- Skydoc is part of the Bazel project. Read the Bazel governance plan and Skydoc's contribution guidelines.
- Open an Issue or discuss your plan or design on the bazel-dev mailing list.
- Prepare a Git commit that implements your feature or bug fix. Don't forget to add tests and reference the corresponding bug, if any.
- Open a Pull Request on the Skydoc repository. This will require that you have signed a Contributor License Agreement.
- Complete a code review a core contributor. Amend your patch by making additional commits or rebasing with HEAD if there are conflicts with new commits on the master branch.
- Once the code review is complete, your reviewer will squash/merge your pull request to the master branch.
The current group of Stardoc core contributors are: